Wed, 24 Nov 7:15 PM - Italy
Spaghetti omelette is too good! So good that it would be a shame to consider it just a way to recycle leftover pasta. In Italy, frittata di pasta is made specifically for different occasions throughout the year: picnics, birthday parties, travel snacks, beach food, comfort food against sadness, and so on. A traditional and mouth-watering dish with endless possibilities, that is impossible to resist!
For the process make sure to join the tour on time since each step will be explained live!
And if you wish to prepare it live with us equip yourself with:
INGREDIENTS (for 4)
- 350 gr. of spaghetti (3 1/2 cups)
- 5 eggs
- 50 gr. of parmesan cheese (1/4 cup)
- 50 gr. of pecorino cheese (1/4 cup)
- 20 gr. of butter (4.5 tsp)
- 100 ml. of milk (3,4 fl. oz)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Optional: bacon, ham, mushrooms, diced cheese (to taste)