Jenny’s China Tours provides custom and private tours to Shanghai, Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Guilin and throughout China. Our guides are China experts, speak great English and love sharing the history and culture of China with visitors. We have been delighted to share different parts of China virtually with new friends. We look forward to your visit. Meet our guides:
• Cassie: Our Chengdu expert was born in Chengdu and shares the life of Pandas, city culture and history with energy and enthusiasm. She has been an expert guide since 2013 and loves travel, public speaking and meeting people from different cultures.
• Alice: Probably our most outgoing guide, Alice is our Shanghai expert and goes above and beyond with every tour to make sure customers are happy and fulfilled. An avid traveller, she is the consummate professional and is always eager to share the history and culture of Shanghai.
• Amber: Our Beijing expert became a tour guide after graduating college and has a passion for travel and is always planning her next trip. She delights in sharing the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the culture of Beijing.
• Susan: Our expert Chengdu guide loves sharing Chengdu culture and history with visitors. She also has a passion for reading and has visited over 20 countries! This has helped her understand each country’s unique culture.
• Apple: You won’t meet a more optimistic guide than our Shanghai expert Apple. As a local Shanghainese, she shares the city’s rapid ascent to modernity along with historic treasures of the Bund, Tianzifang and old Shanghai.
• Eva: Our Xi’an expert is a master guide with over 16 years of experience and loves sharing the history of Xi’an’s Terra Cotta Warriors, the last standing city wall all of Xi’an’s famous spots. She never misses a question and eager to share.
• Sally: As a native Xi’an resident, Sally is an expert on her hometown and enjoys sharing its history and secrets. As a guide of over 20 years and a degree from Xi’an Foreign Language University, you won’t find a better ambassador to get to know Xi’an.
• Yvonne: Our Guilin expert, Yvonne, used to be a translator before becoming a guide with over 15 years of experience now. With impeccable English and knowledge of Guilin, she lovers showing the amazing sights and history of this unique region of China.
•Lee: Lee lives in a province called Qinghai in North Western China. his hometown is located at an intersection between the ancient Silk Road and the Tibetan plateau. It is rich in unique landscapes and diverse ethnic culture. Lee has worked as an interpreter and a guide specialising in adventure travel; he loves spending time in the natural world!